AMR Client Case Studies
- Reported to RCM and Department of Finance on the strength of feeling among Canadian business and general consumers on the issue of taking the penny out of circulation
- Built market profiles identifying lessons to be learned from cross country comparisons on the emerging status and future uptake of financial management tools in Canada and the UK.
- Highlighted challenges and opportunities for Canadian banks in growing the base of business in global markets.
- Provided quarterly trend reporting of the competitive status and up to the minute positioning of leading providers of mortgage insurance among the institutional lender community
- Developed market strategy for major brokerage providers to build presence and gain increased share in the US and international physical distribution marketplace
- Profiled revenue opportunities among Canadian businesses needing southbound freight distribution services into the US.
- Facilitated a seamless transition of corporate re-branding of tax management products and re-engineering of features and benefits to achieve more targetted product portfolio.
- Identified opportunities for new products in the bullion market to capitalise on changing trade outlooks in Canada, the US and Germany